- Seating: Single seater
- Style: Sit on Top
- Roto-molded: 5mm Polyethylene Design
- Hardware: Marine Graded stainless steel.
- Inserts: Brass
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 08.
Shipping Type: Curbside Delivery (left at your front door or porch) - buyers can upgrade to inside delivery or white glove service for an extra fee. Contact Us
Length: 384 cm / 12.6 ft
Width: 85 cm / 33 inches
Height: 30 cm / 11 inches
Weight w/out drive: 32 kg / 70 lbs
Weight with drive: 36 kg / 79 lbs
Maximum Weight Capacity: 185 kg / 407 lbs
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND EXTRA’S INCLUDED:
- Rudder system that can be operated either by foot or handle
- Rear tank well with bungee storage and accessory rails
- 4 x Integrated sloping trolling rod holder storage
- 2 x Integrated sloping forward rod holders
- Rectangle lockable storage hatch
- Aluminum mesh seat on sliding rails
- Square hull maintenance hatch under the seating for easy hull access
- Side-mounted steering handle for hand control when Fin or Prop drive installed.
- Accessory rails on the kayak sides.
- Removeable Toolbox storage replaceable by a Fin or Prop drive
- Center console hatch for added storage
- 10 x Scupper plugs for drainage
- 2 x Side carry handles
- Integrated carry handle on the stern (back) and bow (front) for easy carrying.
- Fishfinder scupper port for easy transducer mounting.
- Transducer protection plate on the bottom of the hull
For mounting extra rod holders or additional navigational equipment
|Removable Tool Pod||A removable tool pod that can be replaced with a Fin or Prop drive|
|Front Molded in Storage Hatch with Bungee
||A hatch for storage and cross-braced bungee reinforcement to secure and safeguard your equipment|
|Front Molded in Storage Hatch with Heavy Duty Clips||Secure space for gear|
|Flip Up Rudder System
||Pull the cord to lift the rudder|
|Foot or Hand Controlled Rudder System
||Interchangeable steering system, hand control with Prop Drive or Foot Control when paddling|
|Fin or Propeller Drive Compatible
||Versatility, fully compatible with a Fin Drive or a Prop Drive|
|Rear Storage Hatch
||A large tank well for storing gear|
|Aluminium Seat on Slider System
||Deluxe seats on track system - forward and backward adjustments for comfort|
|Tackle Box Holders||Keep your gear organized, secure and easy access|
|Fish Finder Compartment||Protect your transducer with the molded in compartment|
|Molded in Rod Holder||Angled perfectly for trolling lures behind you as you paddle and two additional integrated rod holders in front of the seat which are great for changing lures, adding bait or freeing your hands when needed|
DURABLE, AGILILE AND COMFORTABLE.
PERFECT FOR BOTH THE FISHERMAN AND REACTIONAL PADDLER
The Zambezi 12.6ft Kayak was designed and manufactured to be the simplified solution to whether one should take a fishing or recreational Kayak. By combining the best features from both kayak options, we are confident that the Zambezi is the perfect all-rounder. Not only have you got all the features of a recreational and fishing kayak, but the Zambezi can upgrade to a Prop or Fin drive propelled Kayak.
Simply removing the toolbox hatch and inserting the drive system will allow you a hands-free paddling approach, which opens a whole new world of possibilities.