- Seating: Single seater
- Style: Sit on Top
- Roto-molded: 5mm Polyethylene Design
- Hardware: Marine Graded stainless steel.
- Inserts: Brass
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 06.
Shipping Type: Curbside Delivery (left at your front door or porch) - buyers can upgrade to inside delivery or white glove service for an extra fee. Contact Us
Length: 305 cm / 10 ft
Width: 80 cm / 32 inches
Height: 30 cm / 11 inches
Weight w/out drive: 28 kg / 61.5 lbs
Weight with drive: 33 kg / 72.5 lbs
Maximum Weight Capacity: 185 kg / 407 lbs
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND EXTRA’S INCLUDED:
- Rudder controlled for better tracking on open water
- Handheld and foot pedal steering options
- Stern tank well with a cross-braced bungee cord to safeguard your gear.
- Integrated Sloping trolling rod holders x 2
- Integrated sloping rod holders x 2
- Raised aluminum seating mounted on an adjustable sliding rail
- Accessory rails for additional mountings
- Toolbox for storage
- Scupper plugs for excess water drainage.
- Bow Storage hatch with bungee cording for extra security
- Carry handles on the sides for carrying
- Bow and stern carry handles for loading and transport
- Scupper port with perforated 4mm nylon cover for transducer mounting.
For mounting extra rod holders or additional navigational equipment
|Removable Tool Pod||A removable tool pod that can be replaced with a Fin or Prop drive|
|Deluxe Aluminum Seat on Slider System||Deluxe seats on track system - forward and backward adjustments for comfort|
|Flip Up Rudder System
Pull the cord to lift the rudder
|Foot or Hand Controlled Rudder System
||Interchangeable steering system, hand control with Prop Drive or Foot Control when paddling|
|Front Molded in Storage Hatch with Bungee
||A hatch for storage and cross-braced bungee reinforcement to secure and safeguard your equipment|
|Rear Bungee Storage
||Rear storage secured by a bungee cord|
|Fin or propeller Drive Compatible
||Versatility, fully compatible with a Fin Drive or a Prop Drive|
|Tackle Box Holders||Keep your gear organized, secure and easy access|
|Sloping Rod Holders||Angled perfectly for trolling lures behind you as you paddle and two additional integrated rod holders in front of the seat which are great for changing lures, adding bait or freeing your hands when needed|
|Bungeee Cord and Clip for Paddle||Bungee clip to secure paddle to the kayak|
|Cup Holder||A cup holder next to the seat|
DURABLE, AGILILE AND COMFORTABLE.
PERFECT FOR BOTH THE FISHERMAN AND REACTIONAL PADDLER
Like its bigger brother, the Zambezi 10ft kayak, designed to be perfect for both the fisherman and reactional paddler, at 10ft in length, it's incredibly agile, quick, and packs a punch taking on both flat water and open seas with ease.
Manufactured from very tough single rotomolded 5mm Polyethylene, the Zambezi is more than ready to take on nature's elements.