- Seating: Single seater
- Style: Sit on Top
- Roto-molded: 5mm Polyethylene Design
- Hardware: Marine Graded stainless steel.
- Inserts: Brass
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 08.
Shipping Type: Curbside Delivery (left at your front door or porch) - buyers can upgrade to inside delivery or white glove service for an extra fee. Contact Us
Length: 270 cm / 9 ft
Width: 80 cm / 32 inches
Height: 30 cm / 12 inches
Weight: 23 kgs / 51 lbs
Maximum Weight Capacity: 150 kgs / 330 lbs
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND EXTRA’S INCLUDED:
- 1 Two-Piece Paddle with three-position adjustment features. The shaft made of heavy-duty black EDC coated aluminum, built-in handgrips, and PVC anti-drip rings
- 1 Deluxe Aluminum seat
- 1 Water-resistant storage hatch (Square)
- 1 Storage hatch (round)
- 2 Side handles with bungee to secure your paddle
- 2 Rubber carry handles (front and back)
- Drain plug
- 8 Scupper Plugs
- Bungee at the back storage area
- 1 Swivel rod holder
- 2 Integrated fishing rod holders
- 1 Cupholder
- Fishfinder compartment (fishfinder not included)
- 2 Side Aluminum Tracks
For mounting extra rod holders or additional navigational equipment
Center Storage Hatch
|Fish Finder Compartment||Protect your transducer with the molded in compartment|
|Front Storage Hatch||Space for gear or live bait|
|Integrated Rod Holders||Angled perfectly for trolling lures behind you as you paddle|
|Side Motor Mount of Stabiliser Ready||M6 Inserts to secure your side motor mount or Pontoon Stabilizers|
|Deluxe Aluminum Seat||Maximum comfort|
|Swivel Rod Holder||A removable rod holder in the front of the kayak for rod storage while putting on bait, changing lures or fishing|
SOLO. AGILE. QUICK.
FUN AND EASY TO HANDLE TOURING AND FISHING KAYAK
Our manatee designed for paddling in lakes and rivers, but this fishing or touring kayak is no stranger to the ocean and small surf either.
As a compact single sit-on-top kayak, we don’t think there is a cooler touring and fishing kayak than our 9-foot, single, sit-on-top Manatee. Like its namesake, our Manatee is also happy to cruise the waters alone or in pairs.