- Seating: Single seater
- Style: Sit on Top
- Roto-molded: 5mm Polyethylene Design
- Hardware: Marine Graded stainless steel.
- Inserts: Brass
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 06.
Shipping Type: Curbside Delivery (left at your front door or porch) - buyers can upgrade to inside delivery or white glove service for an extra fee. Contact Us
Length: 396 cm / 13 ft
Width: 90 cm / 35.4 inches
Height: 30 cm / 11 inches
Weight w/out drive: 37 kg / 81.5 lbs
Weight with drive: 42 kg / 92.5 lbs
Maximum Weight Capacity: 280 kg / 617 lbs
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND EXTRA’S INCLUDED:
- Stable, fast, and agile
- Rudder operated
- Large rear tank well with 5mm cross-braced bungee to secure gear.
- Round storage hatch behind the seating allows for easy access to the hull interior
- Raised aluminum mesh seat for comfort
- Four integrated rod holders for trolling
- Two additional integrated rod holders In front of the seat position.
- Under-seat tackle tray for extra gear
- Removable toolbox
- Center console lockable hatch
- Fishfinder scupper port for a transducer with protective cover
- Accessory rails for mounting additional equipment and hardware
- Bow storage with a tarpaulin cover for added storage
- Foot and handheld rudder operation
- Carry handle on the sides of the kayak for easy mounting and control
- Bow and stern carry handle for easy transporting and loading.
Double Pontoon Hull
Fast, agile and very stable
|Rudder Operated||Integrated rudder system that is under the kayak and allows for precise steering|
|Large Rear Tank Well With 5mm Cross-Braced Bungee||Cross-braced bungee reinforcement to secure and safeguard your equipment|
|Round Storage Hatch Behind The Seating||Easy access secure storage
|Raised Alumonium Mesh Seat For Comfort||Deluxe seats on track system – forward and backward adjustments for comfort|
|Four Integrated Rod Holders For Trolling||Angled perfectly for trolling lures behind you as you paddle and two additional integrated rod holders in front of the seat which are great for changing lures, adding bait or freeing your hands when needed|
|Two Additional Integrated Rod Holders||Two additional integrated rod holders in front of the seat which are great for changing lures, adding bait or freeing your hands when needed|
|Removable Tool Pod||A removable toolbox that can be replaced with a Fin or Prop drive|
|Uder-Seat Tackle Tray||A storage tray under the seat that moves on an accessory rail|
|Center Console Lockable Hatch||Secure storage area|
|Bow Storage With A Tarpaulin Cover||Covered storage|
|Fin or Prop Drive Compatible||Versatility, fully compatible with a Fin Drive or a Prop Drive|
DESIGNED FOR THE AVID FISHERMAN
If fishing is your game, then the Elite Pro Angler is equipped with all the features you would need to take your fishing to the next level.
Four integrated sloping rod holders are positioned and angled perfectly behind the aluminium seating. Inserted at the perfect angle for trolling rods and wide enough set, so your lures run free behind the kayak without getting caught up and tangled.
Additional integrated rod holders in infront of the seat are angled away from the paddler. These are incredibly handy for applying bait, changing a trace, or simply watching the rod’s action from a comfortable position. Two accessory rails on the kayak sides are perfect for mounting your action camera, Fishfinder, or navigational equipment.