Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 05 and Dec 08.
Shipping Type: Curbside Delivery (left at your front door or porch) - buyers can upgrade to inside delivery or white glove service for an extra fee. Contact Us
- Battery: 36V13Ah / 48V16AH
- Range: 30 / 38 Miles
- Motor: 36V350W / 48V750W Rear Geared Hub Motor
- Total Payload Capacity: 375 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'6" ~ 6'2"
- Maximum Speed: 20 MPH
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 36V16A / 48V18A
- Display: 500S LCD display
- Weight: 55lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 33 W x 83 H
- Tires: Kenda 27.5x 3.0 tires
- Brake lever: Promax Disc Brakes Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Front Light: Integrated LED light
- Brake:Promax 180MM Disc Brakes
- Frame: Aluminum alloy 6061
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Comfort MTB Version,680mm Long
- Front Fork: ZOOM SAMS 100mm Travel
- Rear Shock: KS-A5,165mm Travel
- Pedal: HIgh-Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Freewheel: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Sprocket: 36T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 27.5 inch Black Alloy
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle
Our suspension fork features 100mm of travel, compression adjustment.It effectively absorbs most of the jarring bumps and shocks, especially on complicated and rugged routes, reducing your tiredness and allowing you to ride faster.
The air rear suspension sets the Eunorau UHVO apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RTS fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
500S LCD Display
This display has a dark background and bright numerics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight. With waterproof connectors, it displays battery life, speed and distance, and has push mode - a feature to use in the circumstance of pushing the bike uphill.
Powerful Rear-Mounted Motor
A hub motor in the rear wheel can crank out a continuous 350 watts / 750 watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration.
The 7 speed freewheel means you can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog for high speed riding. In combination with the pedal-assist system, you can adjust the most suitable speed to complete your journey.
6V-60V LED Headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad.The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Equipped with an adjustable 300 mm maximum length telescoping seat post, riders who are between 5’1-6’2 tall are able to cruise comfortably in the VELO Saddle — a seat that is included with the seat post with great support for all riders.
180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide eﬃcient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions, they break swiftly and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.